Purchase bug.

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Tottok, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Tottok

Tottok Crew

I have 2 google accounts 1 for my kid and 1 for me, the one I always use in games is mine, and today when I wanted to buy few gems my kid account poped out insteed of mine, why? why is there my island on another account?

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

Are they both using the same Google Play Account? (If they are, you should certainly make him his own account to avoid issues in the future)

3. Armands

Armands Powder Monkey

Just my case! After I added wife-s Gmail account in Gmail app, it appears in all Google services, including Google Store! I noticed that only later, but I've installed a couple of apps under wifes account.. so as PP. And doing in-app purchase there is no way to change account!
    I've googled this question and the answer is - uninstall game, delete it everywhere in market and install under Your account.
    By my self, I didn't, becouse I'm not sure, will I have the progress back :) And have no answer to question, what will happen, if I will delete that account too..