Rearming

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Capt. Overkill, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Capt. Overkill

Capt. Overkill Powder Monkey

Please midoki, lower the cost of rearming the base's defense. It costs me as much as I can earn in quite a few battles, only to have somebody attack the second I put down my phone. The rearming and the shields need a little rework please.

2. Pirata Canibal

Pirata Canibal Powder Monkey

Also, Midoki, please, consider keeping the half recruit time of this week permanent, or during the guild events

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We won't be keeping the half time recruitment - however, we are looking at having a complete review of the gold and grog costs of upgrading/rearming across the board at some point.

Intimidator likes this.
  4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

The cost are way up there, so idk where things would go if there was (please no) another round of upgrades... Thanks for considering things are getting a little pricey. I’m not keen on farming 10-15m gold or grog for every single upgrade when there is very little in the game atm. Perhaps consider adding a gold or grog bonus 2-3x looted for events or some period of time.

It’s becoming more of a waiting game nowadays. Build times and troop training times are way too long. Either another builder would be welcomed or a boost to builders or training time would be nice to have occasionally. Could be during events or just pop up from time to time to help. May serve as an incentive for people to play more when the “special”or “mini event” is running.

The ultimate would be +50% loot gained and -50% recruitment grog/gem cost shortly after another ph was introduced to give everyone a jump start and not hit the game economy so hard! Searching for loot rich bases is time consuming and dropping rank is no fun.

Disclaimer....these are not my ideas or opinions alone. I didn’t come up with them and am not claiming ownership that I am the smartest person in the room ;)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019