Replay doesnt match defense log

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Richard Thayer, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Richard Thayer

Richard Thayer Powder Monkey

I watch every when my defense loses. The last several times my logbook says it was a 100% defeat but the replay doesnt even show a 50% defeat. I spoke to other guild members and they said that they experience the same thing. Is this a game issue or a hack?

2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

this is the oldest bug in existence that when the game is started it should be a disclaimer on the screen so we don't have to keep talking about it.

3. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Given how long it has taken not to be fixed I think we can assume it is a deliberate feature to make reverse engineering ai impossible.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  4. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

ROFL...we all would do well to allow a little light humor in our lives, even when it's at our expense. Don't know how TheAdmin made those invincible gunners, but if he could do that, I'd imagine more is possible.
    It's not lost on me that the best way to avoid these duplicate bug threads would be a timely fix of the bug.

thomssi likes this.