Replay: Pathing issue around Forts not fixed on Android

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Langballe, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Langballe

Langballe Crew

The 2.6.3 Release was supposed to fix a pathing issue around Forts, however it does not seem to work correctly on Android - at least not for replays. (Samsung Galaxy S7 - Android Marshmallow)

Shortly after the release of the update I was attacked. I have one of the corner layouts and according to the Defence log I suffered a 100% defeat. I then watched the replay on my Android phone and there it only showed that the attacker got about 25%. There did not seem to be any change in the pathing around the fort.

I then watched the same replay on my iPad Pro, and there it was a 100% defeat and the pirates entered my base at the fort.

I have no idea if this just affects replays, as I have not had time to attack yet.

2. Re Attino

Re Attino Powder Monkey

Same issue here, using a Sony z3 with Lollipop. Watching replays and attacking the "angle layout" islands it's the same as before (troops make the old paths swimming around) and same happens to a guildmate with Android device. Other mates with iOs doesn't have the problem

3. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

It's obviously an issue but it's only the replay that is inaccurate. If your defence log says 100%, then that is the loss, regardless of the replay.

4. Langballe

Langballe Crew

I know that it is the log that counts . The question was if it is only replays on Android that are affected or if it is also attacks.

I just attacked om my Android and the behavior was the same as before the update. So both attacks and replays are affected

5. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Please send an in game report of this issue to Rovio so they & Midoki can investigate - what the cause of the issue is (and whether it is an isolated instance or a 'bug' with the android update).

Log--Settings--Help--Support

6. Langballe

Langballe Crew

I have now sent an in game support request.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  7. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

With update i have same of you and my troops dont going tought fort or ship same other in my guild !!

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

I'm having the same problem, Android Galaxy Tab S2

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

There's an issue with the fix on the Android version, we're hoping to have this fixed today before the event starts.

10. Dog Breath

Dog Breath First Mate

Thank you Lynsey

11. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

Thank you lynsey

12. Langballe

Langballe Crew

Thanks. Everything works fine on Android after the update today.

Now off to redesign my island layout. Maybe I'll try coming up with something myself o_O

13. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

All good now after this update good job

14. Bonjour,

désolé mais problème non résolu, je me suis encore fait attaquer cette nuit entre la forteresse et le bateau de guilde. Depuis la dernière mise à jour, GROS BUG !! Les troupes ennemies passent entre la forteresse légendaire et le bateau de guilde alors que c'est impossible! Il est très urgent de régler ce problème au plus vite !!
    Merci d'avance

"
    Hello,

sorry but unsolved problem, I still attacked that night between the fortress and the Guild ship. Since the last update, BIG BUG !! Enemy troops pass between the legendary fortress and the Guild ship while it is impossible! It is very urgent to solve this problem as soon as possible !!"
    Thank you in advance

Le Ténébreux
    French Touch War
    LG G3

15. Skye

Skye Commodore

Troops are now allowed to pass between LF, Ship, and GS. There is a new swimmable water channel on the two sides of the trade ship that were previously impassable, and troops now happily walk along the sides and rear of the ship even when obstructed.
    This was covered in the release notes as well as several forum threads, and is an intentional change, not a bug. No more using ship walls to make an impassable blockade. Time to redesign :)

Dog Breath likes this.
  16. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

Ténébreux ça pas le bug c'est la mise à jour, le bug était que les personnes jouant sur Android ne pouvaient pas le faire.. Regarde, toi aussi maintenant tu peux faire pareil avec tes troupes. Maintenant bon courage pour dessiner une base qui résiste

17. Super, déjà que c'était compliqué d'avoir une défense qui tienne la route...

18. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

Je suis bien de ton avis et ça devient trop facile en attaque aussi

19. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

@Lorent.113 @Le Ténébreux

Friendly reminder - this is an English language forum - all posts should be in English (or at least contain an English translation). The only exception to this is in the guild recruitment section.

Thanks & happy plundering!

20. Lorent.113

Lorent.113 First Mate

Sorry peg brain bob, its only for ténébreux anderstand, for some player, english are not maternal langage, and its difficult for all understand, its only for help.

Skillzone10 likes this.