Replay percentage Vs. Log percentage

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Critical, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

What device you are using - Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
    What version of the Android OS you are using - 5.0, baseband G900FXXU1BOE5
    The nature of your issue - Percentage of destruction to island in defence does not always (rarely) match the log percentage. It's quite far out, too. 42% destruction in a reply yields 51% destruction in the log, and results in defeat.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

The replays are not accurate. The log is ALWAYS, correct.

SysAdmin and TBird like this.
  3. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

I saw you mentioned this in another thread. Will it ever be right Bear?

Cheers.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Oh we hope so. This bug has been around since the game first released. We have been told they are close to fixing it, but we have no idea when.

Remember though. Replays still show what *could* have happened. So you can still learn from them.

TBird likes this.
  5. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

Oh? I thought it was a representation of what actually happened, rather than a different scenario?

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Right now the game only records when and where you deploy troops, and when you activate abilities. Certain troops though have AI that make them a little more random, like the bombers. So a mortar Shot could send the Replay in a total different direction from the actual battle

7. Critical

Critical Powder Monkey

Holy smokes. That I did not know, although it makes perfect sense! Thanks for that Bear.