Roving Elephants is looking for new members

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Basherdog, Jan 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Basherdog

Basherdog Powder Monkey

AAAAARRRRRR!!!
    We are a brand new guild with big hopes in finding active players. Come join us and help us grow strong!

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

I noticed you are all relatively new players with relatively low PHs. I’d suggest you rumble as often as possible. At least 1-2 times a week. Your guild will be seen more which helps with recruiting, you’ll get more practice, maybe pickup some gems, but at least get some gold and grog even if you lose.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  3. Basherdog

Basherdog Powder Monkey

Thank you Black-ish. We will try that. Look for us climbing the ladderrrrs!! Arrrr!

4. Basherdog

Basherdog Powder Monkey

On another note... is there really a way to make friends in the game? We haven’t found one

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Welcome to the Pirate community shipmate! Maybe I can come visit some time with my mini. I see you hold two PH7's and handful of PH6's, hope you're working on Guild Halls along with all the perks too: Pirate Catcher, Training Ground, Stone Mason, Black Smith! Get those perks constructed, up and running and the challenging part will be to keep them funded.
    Best Regards,
    Sea Patriot

6. Basherdog

Basherdog Powder Monkey

Hi Sea Patriot! We have all our perks built and yes, keeping the guild halls upgraded too. Might be nice for your mini to come. What is the name?

7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

It was great visiting your guild shipmates. Ya'll take care and see you in the fleet!

Unique Rebel and Black-ish Beard like this.
  8. Basherdog

Basherdog Powder Monkey

Thanks for the visit Sea Patriot. Youre welcome back any time!

9. Pirata Canibal

Pirata Canibal Powder Monkey

Where did you move, Roving Elephants?