Scurvy Bunny

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Codegator, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

is looking for new pirates, or old pirates, or slightly middle-aged pirates, or ... Well, you get the idea. We are a friendly bunch of cutthroats, thieves and brigands, er, I mean, come visit and join in our next rumble!

That's the Scurvy Bunny guild. You can't miss us, right behind the tavern, stumble to the waterline, see the shiny pirate catcher? Good! Now just step inside ... It's all good, trust me! ...

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Good luck with the recruiting! I have a soft spot for the Bunnies, they were my first guild. ;)

Sea Patriot and lady blackbeard like this.
  3. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

If you're looking for a guild keep Scurvy Bunny in mind. We're a friendly bunch. Come hang out with us and steal some grog!

4. Seascrabbler

Seascrabbler Powder Monkey

If you are looking for a laid back guild try the Scurvy Bunny. We rumble once a week. You can chat or sit in the corner and drink grog - it is up to you.

5. Codegator

Codegator Powder Monkey

We're always looking for friendly pirates to come drink grog and steal gold with us! If you're looking for a guild and you want a friend playing environment then give us a try!

6. Seascrabbler

The Scurvy Bunny is still laid back and still rumbles once a week. Join us for raiding and grog

7. mrs. codegator

mrs. codegator Powder Monkey

We are a friendly guild, laid back, enjoy playing the game and we rumble once a week on Saturday. Come join scurvy bunny!

8. Seascrabbler

Looking for a laid back guild? Then try the Scurvy Bunny. We rumble about 3 times a week, depending on how the mood takes us - no pressure

9. If it was me doing the recruiting, I would be playing up the “Lynsey Connection” just sayin...

At least if nothing else she got you a bump :)