Some sea battles fail to cough up their rewards...

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Dutchie, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Slain monsters of the deep that failed to show the collect reward button... in this case 3 of them!

[​IMG]

Shipwrecks too... two this time.

[​IMG]

Bug? Sorry if already discussed... did have a quick look but couldn't find anything.

P.S. also notice the imbalance between EP and BP... Please add more ways to earn BP!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Captn Dutchie- this is weird. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes on a long sail, monsters that are re-born along your path show that they have been slain but your ship has already sailed beyond. Once the sail finishes, those re-born monsters or ships pop up in that spot along your path. Those 2 ships in the second picture look like this, to me at least. I have seen it quite a few times. other than that, I have never seen a monster that I definitely destroyed not show the reward. Hope this helps!

Cheers and happy sailing!

3. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

As @Oak Island said, sometimes it is simply monsters/ships spawning in your path after your voyage started...
    However there is also a bug... if a monster/ship spawns in exactly the same tile on both maps - it appears to prevent them from being able to be defeated!
    It may simply be that the one that spawned on whichever map first, must be destroyed first - or it may be that once it has happened they both become indestructible (I'm not certain which - I haven't tested it enough).

4. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

Thanks for the responses @Oak Island and @peg-brain bob. I confirmed it is monsters/ships spawning in my path that I have already sailed and they do pop up after I unload my remaining pirates from the ship... I usually do this via my base and not the map, hence never seeing them respawn... haven't come across the other bug yet, but will keep an eye out...