spawn location ability

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by P.P.fan#01, Sep 30, 2014.

1. P.P.fan#01

P.P.fan#01 Powder Monkey

Hello, I really enjoy the game and thank you for the developments.
    I am not pretty sure if it is bug or not, but boats can spawn at water pool completely surrounded by sand.
    I know this is a game but it just doesn't look right when, on fight log vid, I see lots of boats with pirates suddenly appear out of tiny water pool... Would you fix it if it is a bug ?

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

This is not a bug since all troops can be deployed on water. I know it sounds a little bit funny if you have a pool in the middle and still you can drop your units there, but that is just how the game works. I recommend that you avoid any water pools since it will only be used against you in pvp.

3. Don't you know? Pirates are really good scuba divers and they swim under the island to such puddles.. There they inflate there look-a-like wooden boats to hit the shore! #TrueStoryBro

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Don't forget that they love sale water pools.. ;)

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I believe you:)

Lol, this is a pirates ''first choice'' when it comes to pools :D
    The water most be salt water though, as we have concluded.

[​IMG]

6. Yes you have found their ships, I believe they have them for sale at Ebay, they even got some "used boats" Although some don't inflate so well anymore..

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I like that if you leave a spot of water, attackers can land. I tried using water as a moat around my walls. Didn't work so well.
    What I don't like is that players can " land lock" their ships as a defense. Gotta get that beast out if you're going to sail!
    But I guess it goes both ways fair enough.

8. Razor

Razor Crew

They are secretly Piratemon and use dive to get there :p

9. P.P.fan#01

P.P.fan#01 Powder Monkey

Thanks guys !! Now I understand their skill as diver.:)