Special gem buys: 'max resources' means just 12.6m

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Broadside, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Broadside

Broadside Crew

Max resources special is just 12.6m, same amount as pure update max storage. Storages have grown, so I got short changed!

MorganFlint likes this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] @Chris [Midoki]

Midoki taxes?? :confused: Or only a small mistake with the code?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You'll need to submit an in-game support ticket in order for us to look into this.

5. Broadside

Broadside Crew

Submitted.

6. Broadside

Broadside Crew

I'll just update this quickly to say that:
    a) I got an email from Midoki confirming they've looked into it and fixed it, and it was just an oversight as I thought.
    b) then they filled my storages properly! Awesome! Bonus! [I kinda was half hoping for maybe the 3m shortfall but I'll so definitely take the 15m, and by sheer good luck was able to login after the storages filled but before I was raided for a bit of happy spending. The guild SM was happy.]

850arrr and MorganFlint like this.
  7. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I had this happen to me as well, but failed to submit a ticket. That's rad Midoki came through for you :thumbsup:

**EDIT** found my receipt and sent an in game support request and I too had my storages filled upon logging in this morning. Thank you Midoki for fixing the issue.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018