Stonemason skipped cool down only for me.

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Bear, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

Stonemason popped up for funding. I funded to 50% and posted to chat for others to fund.

Come to find out everyone else still had an hour and 37 minutes left in cool down and cannot fund.

Any ideas @Sir Bugsalot

#EDIT
    found the issue. My cool down is set for 3 minutes!
    [​IMG]
    #EDIT2
    all of my perks are set to a 3 minute cool down. This has changed as of today. They have been having the traditional 2 hour cool down.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Just like to Add that I hope this is an intentional Change!

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yes, it's an intentional change! All Guild Perks now have a 3 minute cooldown. Not sure why your guild mates wouldn't have the same - hopefully it'll reset for them and they'll be seeing it from now on, but if not, let us know.

Hopefully this will make @Tex 's day better. ;)

*Cap'n Sparkle*, TBird, Tex and 2 others like this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Awesome news!

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Aaaah, I've just checked my live island on both of my devices, and it's displaying 3 minutes on my Android phone and 2 hours on the iPad. TO THE BUG CAVE!

Bear likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

I am the only android user in the guild.

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Right, we've figured out the issue and should be able to force everyone on iOS to see the correct times tomorrow morning when the Server guys are back in (it's a caching issue).

If your iOS guildies want to be more proactive and get their hot, hot 3m guild perk cooldowns RIGHT NOW, they need to delete and re-install the app (but make sure they keep all the Game Centre stuff! ;))

Kelani, Raptelan and Bear like this.
  8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'll pass word along!

9. Tex

Tex Commodore

Yes! Have I told you lately that I love you?
    In a theoretical, respectful, appreciative kinda way.
    Thanks Midoki team for listening!!! :D

Raptelan likes this.
  10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

When does this change take effect? Our Training Ground is currently at 45 minutes left in its cooldown.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

If you have deleted and reinstalled the app it's immediate.

I have clan mates that have done so with no problems

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

Answered already...

Kelani likes this.
  13. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Sadly the worst cooldown of them all, that of the guild ship, remains unchanged. Will this also be reduced in the future? I ask as someone who spend lots of gems on recruiting and who has donated and received ~4000 troops each direction. I don't think it fair that after paying gems for recruits, I have to pay more gems to request before attacking, whereas a person who doesn't pay gems to recruit is never affected by the GS cooldown...

THANK YOU for the perk cooldown reduction!