Streak Started, But Doesn't Count as Victories

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Wei Wang, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Wei Wang

Wei Wang Powder Monkey

It has been two days with two attempts, my winnings were not counted towards victories even though I was in the Streak dashboard the whole time.

Yesterday, I won 5 out of 6 consecutive battles. Each time I finished battle, the winning was firstly shown 1, the changed to 0, then back to 1.

Today, the same thing happened again.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  2. Skye

Skye Commodore

If you log out between battles the previous battle no longer counts as a victory. This was mentioned in a server patch update: Release 2.2.0 - Halloween

3. Wei Wang

Wei Wang Powder Monkey

However, I achieved 20 streak victories just last week, which is after the mentioned update. I did the entirely same thing these times. I am in the interface of streak battle and I didn't quit throughout the several battles.

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

You didn't hit the home button on your device between battles at all, you gemmed or waited out the rehire without letting your device lock or go to home screen between each one back to back in one session?

You should contact in game support then. The number should only decrease if you hit the home or lock button, or your device loses connection or automatically locks (because you didn't swipe at the screen often enough to let it know you were still there), between battles.

5. Wei Wang

Wei Wang Powder Monkey

well, i did hit lock button. but i also did the same thing last week. and it worked. i don't believe everyone else on the leaderboard with 1000 victories streak have either waited it out with active screen and spend the gem. in the end, an admiral box is only worth like 4 dollar.

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

Hitting the lock button will now cause your last battle to count as a loss even if it was a win. That's what made it happen.

They probably sniped exposed PH for easy 1* wins, and I don't know if the leaderboard has reset since the change was implemented.

There is a way somewhat around it - if you pause on a level that gives you a chest, it won't count down your win counter that level, so chest levels (every 50 after 300) are safe to pause on. Also, if you need a break, you can gem your current army, quickly surrender the next battle, and since its already a loss, it won't cause your wins to go down when you take that break. You still need to wait or gem the army to take the break, but its a safer way to pause.

The people with over 1000 wins (which are only a couple) are from the chinese guild that spends hours forfeiting to a player over and over to push their rank up, so its not unexpected that a couple of them with nothing better to do could have done it (especially if they shared an account), since they seem to be fine with wasting incredible amounts of time just to have a leaderboard position.

7. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

There's always an explanation

8. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Yes you did do the same thing last week and it was fixed since then.