Streak victories don't register when there's a disconnect

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Slim Hawks, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

It used to be that the battle win didn't register on the rumble board when there's a disconnect right at the end of the battle after the victory is won, now it does and that's great. However though it's a win there it still registers as a loss on the streak count. Is it possible to fix this at all? It's happend a few times now and I've been compensated some of them that I've reported. Perhaps as a solution once the full allocation of gems (rather than if someone waited between wins) have been paid to rehire troops for the next battle in a streak then the game should recognize the previous win?

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I had that happen in a recent rumble too, won but then disconnected. The win counted for rumble but as a loss on my streak.

Slim Hawks likes this.
  3. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

Just noticed that there's been an improvement with this issue -- I was disconnected at the start of a battle during a streak, when I returned I wasn't asked for more gems to continue the streak, and the battle wasn't counted as a loss! Thanks for sorting that out :)

Just updating here, it must have been a one off as I had the same problem with a disconnect later, the win registered as a loss in the streak...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017