Stuck Sky Raiders?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Arr, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Arr

Arr Captain

One of my guild member had their Sky Raiders get stuck during his attack.

Here's the replay. The replay mirrors what he experiences during the actual attack. Skip to 0:55:

Has this happened before?

2. TBird

TBird Captain

Not raiders...
    But a guy in my guild had all his units get stuck in the ocean just rowing when he tried to attack a stacked base. So they all just rowed for 3 mins, stuck in the ocean.
    We're there stacked units on that base.
    I was able to attack stacked units last night, but tonight I have tried twice, both times the game locked up and kicked me out right when I get 1 star.
    I log back in and it says I lost... And won't give a replay

3. captaintau

captaintau Crew

It seems that got stuck within the boundaries of the ship. Between the dock and ship.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

5. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Today I had most of my sky raiders get stuck right in the middle of a rubble pile that was once a grog storage. I think the building was destroyed as they were dropping or something - they were all stuck there jogging in place together, slowly getting knocked off by one cannon that could reach them.

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I've had this happen before as well. Seems to occur with the ship most often, but I guess them smacking into any tall building could trigger it.

7. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Just had raiders apparently deploy without appearing at all. Deployed near gs, count of troops went to zero, icon not greed and battle kept going so ai thought they were alive, no sign of them anywhere and no defences firing anywhere.

8. yeti

yeti Captain

I just had this happen, too. Deployed 8 SR next to ship, they didn't appear at all in the live attack or the replay, the count went to zero when i deployed them, and replay troop summary confirms they were deployed, but there is absolutely no sign of them. The replay mirrors the attack. @Chris [Midoki] or @Lynsey [Midoki] is there any information i can give to help you reproduce this bug?

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

I contacted rovio support about it. They said it was a "tricky issue to fix" and to "avoid deploying around ships" until it is fixed. But the devs are aware it's happening. They just don't know why or how to fix it yet. At least that's what I got from the email

yeti likes this.
  10. yeti

yeti Captain

Ok, thanks, bear!

Bear likes this.