Super-mega-international rumble

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Oak Island, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

First off, let me start by saying this is just an IDEA that I think could be super awesome. A super-mega-international rumble where countries/continents rumble for world dominance and recognition. The World Cup of rumbles if you will. Obviously, this would take some serious planning and help from midoki so that the 5 guilds all match, but can you imagine a rumble to represent your country! Perhaps the 5 guilds could be (and this is me just spur of the moment thinking of the most active countries/continents) the following:

1. North America
    2. Asia
    3. Europe
    4. South America/Australia
    5. Russia/India/Africa

The 5 could clearly be mixed and matched however, but this was my first thought at 5. Captains, QMs, and crew could be voted on, chosen.. whatever is decided, but either way I think this would be super cool and fun, even as a spectator (which I know I would be cuz I can’t hang with the best haha).

Thoughts?? Anyone interested?

Cheers and Happy Sailing!!

-Oak

2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sounds like a great plan.... If you want anything like that to move forward in a timely manner it's probably best to coordinate amongst players.

Maybe set up a chat group in Line or Slack.

I know there was success in the Boys and Girls rumble (I heard of it), the North vs South rumble was fun

But to get that many guilds together at once would probably need Midoki's help. Best of luck mate!

3. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

Can’t imagine it working without the help of Midoki,so that’s where we need to start but it would be great. The North/South rumble was limited to 10 attacks each. If this was similarly limited to no more than 20 count me in if I make the cut.