tavern training

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by poo, Sep 7, 2014.

1. poo

poo Crew

has anyone decide to make training better? for example, right we can train our maximum pirates to fit the tavern. but i really wish we can train more but they are not available to be trained until there are space. because it takes a long time to train 1 pirate like the witch doctor.

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It is something we are discussing at the moment, some sort of queuing system for the Tavern. In the short term though there is a way to train two armies. Train one and put them on your ship, then train another in the now empty Tavern. Once you have fought with that one, you can move the ones on the ship back and fight again.

3. poo

poo Crew

Iv been using that but ehh it's not really effective as I wished. because I use want to explore and have extra trained pirates

4. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

It is a totally understandable request so don't worry we are investigating the possibility a tavern queuing system. Something for a future update perhaps.

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Thats good news. Probably my only legitimate complaint so far. Love the game so far.

6. Newy

Newy Powder Monkey

Hey Chris just add another tavern plz