Temporary problem

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Devil's Advocate, May 7, 2015.

1. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

Interesting. Twice I went to create a guild. Both times it suggested to edit guild name and did not create guild. Both times it took my 100k in gold. Can't afford to pay 100k for every guild name that may need editing, my account is still low level and can't be throwing gold away.

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  2. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

You can't use offensive words in the name... However since it is taking your gold away anyways that is a bug and this post should be moved to the bugs section...

3. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Maybe it's supposed to be a swear box......

4. There are indeed some problems with the new way of creating a guild. There are times someone pushed the "create" button three times paying 300.000 gold and only after that the guild was created.
    But my fishy senses tell me that the Midoki lads are aware of this and it will be fixed in the next patch.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy @Devil's Advocate! If you can send a ticket via the in-game support system (Log -> Settings -> Help -> Support), customer service should be able to return to you your gold*.

*Although I quite like the idea that the game is becoming semi-sentient and has started plundering gold. Like Skynet, but more piratey rather than genocidal.

6. Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate Powder Monkey

@ Rapt. Think the banned word in my title was "bumps". @ Lynsey, thank you for suggesting an avenue available to obtain a refund of gold spent. But would probably take more time to write support than do the one raid required to get back the spent gold. Loot nerf did not affect PH4/PH5 players, some good islands available for the plundering out there. Thank you.