The Math Does Not Add UP

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by TeejMeister, Jul 17, 2020.

1. TeejMeister

TeejMeister Powder Monkey

Hey Lynsey,
    The Scurvy Raiders just finished a rumble, and the scores do not add up. Please explain.
    The Bloodhound Gang has 13 members, and their scores added up to 41,278
    The Scurvy Raiders has 38 members and our score was 147,916
    Yet, the end of the rumble shows their score of 159,120 and ours was 156,131

How are rumbles scored? or do you need help with the math?

I have screen shots of all of the scores. Shall I post them?

Regards,
    TeejMeister

2. Just checked the stats for the awesome guild that is bloodhound gang. It appears they beat a guild with many more pirates. Captain Larissa scored more than 41k on her own, and her crew made up the rest. Whatever maths are used, y’all lost. :) Now, as I have made my wooden spoon dirty, it needs a clean. Maybe the oar too, that I stuck in. :cool:

3. TeejMeister

Hey Roger,
    As I said, I took screen shots at the end of the rumble. Their top scores were:
    Ginger beard 17,681
    Mafia...INK 14,828
    Captain lokman 3,677
    Larisa (captain) 1,890​
    I'm not sure what "stats" you were looking at, but the original post was addressed to Lynsey, so your post makes you a buttinsky, now go wipe your nose, cause it's dirty.

4. There is always the possibility that players left the Guild before you took your screenshots. Any players that left would not show up in the list of Rumble scores.

850arrr likes this.
  5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

This right here. If they leave either during or shortly thereafter, their scores stay in the total but you won't see them in the list.

6. TeejMeister

Hey Captain Bolt and 850arrr, I did think of that after I posted, but unfortunately, I was unable to delete my post. My comment for roger still applies.

850arrr likes this.
  7. Capt. Overkill

Capt. Overkill Powder Monkey

1+midoki =0

How's that for some math,lol