The Walking Dead Wants You!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Voldemortia, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

We have a few open spots available! Want to join a top notch group of some of the most knowledgeable and witty pirates on the seas? The Walking Dead is the guild for you!

2. Voldemortia

We have spots available! Want to join some of the most knowledgeable and witty pirates sailing the seas? The Walking Dead is the guild for you!

3. Voldemortia

4. Voldemortia

Thank you to our QM Paulyn for an amazing banner!!! we have more awesomeness where this came from, so check us out!!!!

5. I'm doing my lone wanderer travel and came across this guild, which I am currently still in. Good group of players and I received a very warm welcome from not just one or two players, but a bunch. Come on over and stay awhile! Cause Havoc said so.

Voldemortia likes this.
  6. They have me there Sea Patriot!!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. hhhguir

hhhguir Powder Monkey

Why was I kicked from the guild and the Slack chat?
    EDIT: If this was a mistake again, could you lower your minimum rating to 100 until I'm in? I'd rather not climb back up to 250 again.
    EDIT2: If I wasn't playing hard enough, I understand. I've already found a more casual guild.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  8. Voldemortia

We have some room for the Thunderstruck event!!! Come join us and together we can crush the event!!!!

9. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

10. Paul_TWD

Paul_TWD Powder Monkey

11. Voldemortia

Wow, we hit the second page! That just won't do. We still have room for some active players to join our ranks!

Unique Rebel likes this.