TheGolden Galley

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dot, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Dot

Dot Powder Monkey

⚓️⛵️Welcome... Welcome... Welcome. ⚓️⛵️
    The Golden Galley has openings for those who are new to the game or just want to play in a relaxed atmosphere. We are totally kicked back. If you are new to the game you will be able to learn the game without pressure. We rumble once or twice a week. Try it you might like it. We play at our own pace. Will work with you.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Unique Rebel, Smitty and Sea Patriot like this.
  2. Dot

Dot Powder Monkey

Thank you Sea Patriot, my first attempt at trying to recruit.

Unique Rebel and Pirata Canibal like this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I might stop by one of these days

Unique Rebel likes this.
  4. Pirata Canibal

Pirata Canibal Powder Monkey

why don’t you merge with the roving elephants and grow together? Two young guilds with few players

Unique Rebel and Sea Patriot like this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sea Patriot is in Red Flag Fleet
    Sea Apostle is in Arctic Sunbath
    You are more than welcome to come over and see how either guild rumbles, plays, teaches younger and veteran players how to advance in gameplay. I am more than willing to swing by again with either one of my accounts to help you all out. You mates seem like a good bunch, seem quite active for a smaller guild and that is definitely a good thing. I'll let either guild know to look out for one of your guild mates if you so choose to dispatch one of your own to one of the listed guilds for a visit. As part of a fair exchange, I can send one of my accounts to visit your guild.
    Regards,
    Sea Patriot aka Sea Apostle

Unique Rebel likes this.