Time to join RED FLAG FLEET, you know you want to...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by TBird, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Fil

Fil Captain

And still undefeated in rumbles. 31-0. Hows your current guild doing?

1 coveted spot available!

cmooneey and Christy like this.
  2. LYM

LYM Captain

bumpy bumb, rumbles going ok with our max 20 guild. keep bumbing into your base christy

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

You keep bumping our thread I'm starting to think you want to join us @LYM :)

4. Join: Clash of Clams

Join: Clash of Clams Powder Monkey

Man I wish I had ph level 7 XDXD

5. LYM

LYM Captain

inow @Christy where be the fun in that, much rather keep attacking you guys for a few points.

6. Christy

Christy Commodore

Sorry I couldn't give you enough grog to cover the cost of all those WD's and HG's you had to use for those couple of points o_O:D

Thor Odinson, Fil and cmooneey like this.
  7. crash477

crash477 Powder Monkey

Hi, me (ph8 ac7) and my gf (building ph7 right now) would like to join your guild. Where should we apply?

Christy likes this.
  8. Fil

Fil Captain

Send a private message to the blonde at the beach right above you

Christy likes this.
  9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Holy crap

I never thought you would depart from Bad Piggies Tex, but you couldn't have chosen a better guild offering you the challenges you seek. I always enjoyed my 1:1 conversations with Christy and I'm glad you choose them.

Happy Plundering to you brother and say hello to Christy for me . ;)

TiGeR

Tex, Honestbob456, Christy and 2 others like this.
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

[​IMG]

Red Flag Fleet 4 seen in the picture is NOT affiliated in any way with Red Flag Fleet Alliance. Huge thank you to whoever was so desperate to recruit people for their guild. Even copied our flag :mad:

Honestbob456 likes this.
  11. Imposters!

Christy likes this.
  12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Guess we aren't too bad if we have people pretending to be us :confused:

Honestbob456 likes this.
  13. Props to them for the effort, but the difference will always be the PR and the active vs inactive :D, and Lol , open to all :O

Christy likes this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Unbelievable that anyone would even think they could get away with this... The same person (name withheld to protect the guilty) also started the Guild: Red Flag Fleet 2, but then changed it to Red Flag Fleet 4 after the fact. :mad:

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Funny thing is I didn't even know a guild name COULD be changed. But yes he started Red Flag Fleet 2 then it disappeared and Red Flag Fleet 4 was there instead. Unbelievable. Imitation is the best form of flattery o_O

16. Ian

Ian Commodore

He started RFF2, left it attempted to join the real RFF3 (rejected) he then went and created his own RFF4 :mad:

17. Christy

Christy Commodore

So guild names can be changed? I had no idea.

18. They can't. He left and made a new one (read spend even more gold on his guildcareer)

Christy likes this.
  19. LYM

LYM Captain

lol, we had a noob do this to us. we ignored him and he got bored on his own

20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but downright theft? That stuff can stop real quick. :) good luck on the recruitment!