Top 50 Guild Atarigeneration is recruiting! 1 Spot left!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Gangrene Beard, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, you'll know you've truly made it as a guild when people are queueing up to join your scrubs team :D

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Use the Image button in the toolbar above where you're typing your message. It's the 15th item from the left. Looks like a picture. Click that and paste the link in the blank that pops up.

3. Copy the url then paste to signature how I did mine.

4. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Ok guys thanks! Got it

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

And thanks Lord!

6. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

Hello! Do you have any open spots? I'm looking for a guild. Active/daily player - will donate to all perks. I'm looking for one that actually funds the pirate catcher. No luck yet and unfortunately have funded too many guilds that don't contribute

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. we have 1 Spot open. Look us up in game and join!

8. Our guild funds it asap. But atari has one spot open that's rare ,only 4 other guilds I would say to join besides mine ,this guild is one of them,cheers to you on the choice.

9. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

So are you gonna leave us hanging, or are you gonna tell us the other 3? ;)

10. Swinging in the wind lol,didn't you have a guild banner before ?

11. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Lol. Yeah raiderz a looong time ago. We're working on it here at pegleg. Slow going. We have the U.S. Congress on it I think so it's taking awhile. :p

Bear and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, TN better be one of those 4 guilds, or I'm gonna rethink my bumping your recruitment posts :p

(btw, we fund everything 24x7. Have 20+ people funding every perk)

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

So basically your guild members are purposefully stingy with funding so that it takes 20 people instead of 2 (or 4 in case of PC)? :p

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  14. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Welcome pieces! AtariGen full once again.

15. It's a good fit ,best to her and the guild. Now give her that sweet banner already.

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, for most perks, especially the BP hog Observatory, I encourage people to only contribute 10-15% to encourage others to pull their weight. We still have a lot of people who never chat, so that's just a way of keeping them involved.

Bear and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

on it

18. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Yay, welcome pieces

19. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'm glad I didn't make the guild banner obnoxious. I see it everywhere in this forum. Keep up the good work on and off the court and I promise I'm still working on our t-shirts. I'm thinking of slogans now too to put on them. "Get #plundered Atari-style"?

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Might get kicked out of my guild, but I want a shirt too :D

Hm. I just realized like, even though 12 of my guildlings post here, none of us have sig banners. How embarrassing :(