Top 50 Guild Atarigeneration is recruiting! 1 Spot left!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Gangrene Beard, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'll keep you in mind lol

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

AtariGeneration is taking over your forums

[​IMG]

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

maybe....:)

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Well then gentlemen.. Let me conclude that this forum only contains very little recruitment and very high numbers of spam post. But, who cares :p

Edward Kenway likes this.
  5. There was a time it was almost all Black Flag crew, what happened @Edward Kenway ? ;)

6. yeti

yeti Captain

Did someone say t-shirts? :p

7. TBird

TBird Captain

Same with us too Kel... 50 members and not a single graphic artist. Kyzo started something on a note pad... maybe we'll just shove a photo of that at the bottom of the page. Or just a photo of bacon covered maple donuts.... mmmmmmmm is it Friday yet?

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  8. For the right price I know someone who can whip up ,you and @Kelani a awesome banner 10 $ on iTunes card got to get them gems.;) They did a nice job on ours.With not just 1 banner but 3 other options to use as well. So what's it going to take to get you 2 into a new banner today? (In my used cars sales men's voice)

9. TBird

TBird Captain

Let me know where to send the info off the back of the iTunes card I'm holding in my bacon covered hand :)
    And a photo of what Kyzo has started as a jumping off point... Get We R on the banner parade

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It was me @Tim Thomas :)

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Tim Thomas @.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. No, that's the embarrassing thing! I did web/graphic design for 22 years, and even helped work on the progressive JPEG file format. We have a 5-minute banner, just too lazy to put it anywhere except my recruitment post :oops:

But seriously, I like the AG logo. If nothing else, it's a conversation starter. If T-shirts are made, (the good heavyweight cotton. no flimsy crap) I'd definitely buy one or two. :)

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'll keep that in mind Kel - I like the color scheme of the current banner and I would likely mirror it

Kelani likes this.
  13. You know NES guild going to beat you to it., let me change my avatar to NES guild ;)

14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I welcome competition, it breeds excellence.

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

It is a very good scheme. Takes talent to do that with 5 colors. :)

16. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

You should see what he can do with a 64 pack of crayons. When he isn't eating them.

17. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. And we can't give him coloring pencils anymore.... I just can't handle calling another family to let them know their baby didn't make it home for exploring the seas. Not that they died heroically in battle. But that a wave hit the ship while @Gangrene Beard was sharpening his pencils. Sad day.

Kelani and Gangrene Beard like this.
  18. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

You guys are hilarious

Bear likes this.
  19. Bear

Bear Commodore

We just had a couple spots open up!