Tortuga Nest: Top 100! (#20 atm) The guild your mama warned you about. [Feb 19: SPOTS OPEN

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kelani, Oct 23, 2014.

1. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Thanks Kel,

I just wanted to point out that so far so good!!!

Tortuga is very chill and you always have someone at the message board to chat and kill time with. On top, party boat is full within seconds :). As far as rumbles go, we're always in it till the last moments and we'd love to add additional help if the above sounds enticing!

Kelani and Marmaladesix like this.
  2. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Tortuga Nest is throwing a cookie party. Come join the fun and frolic. We even found a giant monster pot to cook up the giant monster crab. Crab stew anyone? But that is not all, we got a head of ourselves and brought in a master Japanese chef to prepare kraken sushi. I think there is enough sushi to feed a hundred crews. Thank heavens, as I can eat five helpings myself.

So if you are hungry for a fun guild, I think we have a place for you.

acersharp1 and Kelani like this.
  3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

What @Bou Regreg said. And one small update: We're also working on getting the sweet air hockey, pool and foosball tables working after last month's party. Still trying to decide whether to convert our powder magazine into a dance club. Once those pesky random electrical/spontaneous detonation issues are resolved, it may happen!

(In retrospect, we probably should've finished that stuff before expanding the Open Bar and sushi center. They all might've been completed by now. Whoops? :oops: )

But yes. Why be just another faceless member in a huge fleet guild that feels more like a military academy than a group of friends? In TN, everybody gets a voice, and we're always striving to find the balance between kicking global pirate ass, and recognizing that even plundering fools like us have lives :)

Send us a join request today, or PM me for priority service :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    acersharp1 and Skillzone10 like this.
  4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

January 30 Update: TN's doing our first rank push of 2016, and despite still having a few free spots (hint, hint), we've surged to (currently) 52nd place! And we're not stopping anytime soon.

Want the relaxing joy of being in a guild that can push hard and make other pirates cry, without feeling like you're forced to do that stuff every damn week? If so, then we have a spot for you! :) Please check our recruitment post (first one in this thread) and see if we look like a good fit for you. Then just send us a join request, or PM Kelani for priority service :)

Rachael and Marmaladesix like this.
  5. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

What Kel said. Except we are currently in 34th place. Come join us!

Rachael, Kelani and acersharp1 like this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

[​IMG]

TN is currently sitting at 31th place Globally! Come join us and experience what it feels like to be part of an ass-kicking guild that doesn't treat the game like a full-time job :D

Send a join request, or PM Kelani for priority concierge service :)

Rachael likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Feb 5 update: Our first push of 2016 went pretty damn great. Even with a few empty slots, we still reached an all-time high of #20th place. This blew our previous high of #60th place out of the water. Congrats and many thanks to all the Nesters who banded together to pull this off.

For most of the push, we maintained a 96% participation rate. And by the end, it was 100%. I'm so proud to be raiding with you guys and girls. Free grog and cookies all around. Y'all deserve it! :)

We still have a few spots left, so if you want to join a guild that blends keeping it fun and casual with going all RAWR and kicking ass when needed, send us a join request today, or PM me for priority service :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    Rachael likes this.
  8. Rachael

Rachael Crew

Pssssst. We have 3 openings available! Send in your request today or PM @Kelani for priority service. Promise it'll be faster than priority mail :p

Kelani likes this.
  9. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

We still have some room! Come get a fruit hat!

Kelani likes this.
  10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Tortuga Nest has been one of the longest standing guilds, with some of the most experienced players in the game. They have seen it all, I am sure. And their never ending supplies of cookies should be attractive to many! :)

acersharp1, Kelani and Marmaladesix like this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Thanks for the bump, @Skillzone10 I can totally see why they made you goodwill ambassador! :)

Current Nest Stats:

2 spots free!
    Fresh cookies!
    Free fruit hat
    (if you join our Line group and are crazy enough to post your pic.)

12. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

We still have a couple spots open! Join today and rumble with us tomorrow!

13. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

Hey all party pirates, know which guild has the longest recruitment thread? US! Know why? Because we've been around a long time and love to chat! We have five spots open for those who love to plunder—join today and rumble with us tomorrow!

Kelani and acersharp1 like this.
  14. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

We are currently winning our rumble...you know what would be better? If we were kicking even more pirate donkey with your help!

Like marm said, come and join in the fun!

15. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

59th ranked guild...check
    3 straight rumble victories...check
    Awesome first mate named acersharp...check

Come join tortuga nest today! We want an easy going, chat happy and dedicated to score over 1000 rumble points twice a week pirate...actually three! We aren't rank pushers but we get to top 20 when we do.

We farm, we rumble, we talk...ALOT...

Private message or apply...don't be lazy!

Do it!

Kelani likes this.
  16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

May 21 Update: My ipad got stolen and until fate gives me a new one, it limits my playing time, so all hail Captain @Rachael :D

17. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

We're still plundering and looking for a few new pirates! Limited spots open now. Join today, rumble tomorrow!

18. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

With the new update only a few hours away, we are looking for another 6 members to round out the guild!!! We rumble 2x a week, perks are funded 100% and troops requests are filled in seconds!

Our next ROYAL RUMBLE is coming up shortly after the update, come in to find out!

19. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Is there a spot open for a pirate who haven't done much plundering this year but would like to get started again?

Rachael likes this.
  20. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Come join us, just in time for PH11! What's your island name so I can tell the others to approve