Trade ship is about to leave...

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Becker Redbeard, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

When the trade ship is about to leave message pops up, if you instantly login, it's already gone.
    Been this way for years.
    Should be 15 minutes headsup or something...

2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I get the notification that trade ship has arrived ALWAYS an hour AFTER it has arrived... maybe Midoki wants to give the hard working harbour guys enough time to make sure it has really docked and is locked in it’s place :D

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Out of interest, has this changed at all with moving back into GMT from BST?

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I am not sure now, i can check it on Friday when the ship has arrived... the in game screen notification shows when ship has docked-when the player is online at that time or logs in later, but the other pop up notification that ship has arrived came always an hour later

5. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

It seems it has nothing to do with winter or summertime and clocktimes changing... the ship came at 2pm now and the notifaction from game popped up 1.5h later... before it was only a hour...

If we would have still summertime it would have been today only 30min late o_O

Unique Rebel likes this.
  6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

[​IMG]

7. pete

pete Powder Monkey