Troops disappearing from barracks after reviewing result of exploration battle

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Broadside, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Broadside

Broadside Crew

Bug has only recently started happening, and I'm not sure it's consistent. It's happened on at least two occasions, the first time I thought I had made a mistake myself.

OK. Ship is out on the high seas, meanwhile I'm raiding with my crew in multiplayer. After the battle I return to the layout with my survivors and retrieve the additional troops by clicking on the ship that's returned from travels. Together they fill the camps.
    I check the exploration map and get the result of the battle, a number of troops died. At this point, the troops are removed from my ship. That means that instead of having a full ship for exploration I now have half, and have to go back and re-cook. It doesn't make sense to me, and I really doubt that this behaviour happened previously.

2. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Browdside: i have seen this behaviour also in the last few weeks. Ship returns with 20 or so Pirates aver a map voyage. Soms clicking / action in the menu's and .. POEF! 6 left...?

Feels like the unit count forgot the löss of the last sea battle and corrected this.

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

This has been reported in many other threads already and is a known bug. Make sure you collect all your rewards from monsters before rehiring so that the troops are properly removed from your tavern prior to your next voyage.