Unanle to reject a join request - inconsistent behavior

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by ElFrenetico, May 24, 2016.

1. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Hi!

One of the infamous guild pests came knocking today. When I used the button to reject their request, nothing seemed to happen. A second tap on their join attempt in the chat revealed the menu including promote, kick, etc. as if I had accepted them.

They haven't appeared in our roster, but I can't get a reject request to be acknowledged. The same has happened to 2 other officers in our guild who tried to reject them.

Thanks!

2. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

When that's happened to us I find if you hit accept that it usually shows they've joined another guild.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmm, we had a similar issue in the past - if you send the details via an in-game support ticket, we can take a closer look.

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

It's happened to me several times as well. I believe its when they join another guild, even if they join that guild and then leave it (which would explain why sometimes it happens with a player with Not In a Guild in their profile).

Next time it happens to me I'll try and catch it on video.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Last time it was down to players applying and hopping between several guilds over a short time period - occasionally the guild IDs can sometimes get a bit messed up (worst case scenario was seeing chat from the wrong guild, etc).

6. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

Wrong guild chat? Wowza.....

This seems to happen quite a bit to me (we get the regular applications from the "usual suspects". I just accepted it is a minor nuance. If I can't accept/reject, they're a hopper.....