Unique 1000 Wins Streak

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Unique Rebel, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Sry to have not live streamed the planned charity livestream 1000 wins streak as my device broke but I will post clips of every milestone I reach and will post a video or two everyday. I must stay in the streak for as long as possible, anything is possible with great guild mates, friends and across guilds family support. This will take place using my little ones account CBF2 Flamingo account. Bidding farewell to Alex of Captain of CBF2 who is leaving the game for personal reasons and this will be my gift to you all to post clips everyday as I slowly but gradually climb and make my journey to the promised land. You can find these clips on UniqueRebel YouTube page and I will also be leaving the gameplay with a very heavy heart as I have lost friends like Oh Mindy♥️Wishing you all well wherever you may be

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Streak number 524, victories 251 so far. Time to rest then push again until target/goal achieved. Math says it's doable with under 15K gems easily, I may keep going beyond 1000 wins until next major maintenance or update. I know my great guild mates can help me make this a successful target/goal, anything is possible with great guild mates support. Next chest is Lucky Chest at 300 victories

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Daily update 451 wins, next chest at 500 The Lucky Chest

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Daily update 1201 streak and 601 victories. Next chest at 700 wins The Lucky Chest

Sea Patriot and Pirata Canibal like this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

So did you just turn off the game & refresh to keep the streak going?

Unique Rebel likes this.
  6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

The question remains, will it just be the same old same old Lucky chest pattern going on and on for every 100 streak wins or will there be something worthy of such a massive effort. I guess we will have to wait and see
    Yes exactly, I been in this streak like 4 days so far I think. I just play at my own pace whenever I can make the time as it's so hard to let go of something I been so very passionate about for so many years and that's bringing joy to others through my gameplay. I hope my efforts can bring a fresh approach for all towards this most fantabulous game. Communication is most key to progress and longterm enjoyment, don't judge ppl and give new players a chance. We are all in the Same boat of Real Life. Gameplay is no different than a reflection of our true spiritual selves

7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

1395 streak with 666 victories

8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

750 victories so far

Pirata Canibal likes this.
  9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

801 victories, next chest at 900 victories the lucky chest

10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

886 wins so far, getting there slowly but surely

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

901 wins, next rewards at 1000 wins the Lucky Chest

12. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Today could be that day, rise and shine

13. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

1000 streak done, next chest at 1500 victories the Lucky chest. Video clips uploading as we speak

Pirata Canibal likes this.