Update 3.0.0 - Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Sep 14, 2017.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Found a bug or an issue in the latest update? Feel free to pop it here!

Current known issues:

• Materials 'How to get' information UI doesn't currently display all of the Northern sea battle sources
    • Compatibility issues with Pixel phones running Oreo (Android 8)

2. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Nor does "How to get" UI list Imperial Ship in the East as a source of Shimmering Pearl. Small detail.
    Oreo already?!?!

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, caused by the same issue (the UI only displays four sources, any additional sources from any of the maps don't get listed!)

4. mohsenasm

mohsenasm Powder Monkey

I updated my Nexus 5x to Android 8. Now I cannot go to exploration map, unit update popup cannot open and some texture is black.

5. Sans

Sans Powder Monkey

Good afternoon, I have a Nexus 5x and so I updated to Oreo 8.0 (16-09-2017) I never got to play Plunder again, as soon as the game starts, it connects to Google play, after 5s it "freezes" the image though the sound continues as if the game did not have the image "frozen", other times, but rare, I get 30s of gameplay ... thank you brief resolution since my Guild needs me .... hug

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

We're hoping to have an Oreo fix out soon, we're looking into the issue.

Sans likes this.
  7. Sans

Sans Powder Monkey

Thanks Lynsey..... Have a nice day...

8. Lynsey [Midoki]

There's now an optional Android update that should fix the Oreo issue - let us know if you have any further problems.

9. Sans

Sans Powder Monkey

after this update the game got much more fluid and better graphics, thanks midoki for quickly resolving the incompatibility with Oreo ... good job

Lynsey [Midoki] likes this.