Waiting For Android Release

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Captain Didwell, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Anyone also waiting to Plunder using Android OS.:(

2. BlizZaRd MoDz

BlizZaRd MoDz Powder Monkey

Well I'm playing it on my iPad but yes it would be nice if you could play it on Android too because i have an Android phone. ANDROID FTW! :)

3. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

Do they going to release for a windows phone version too?:D

4. Jenifer

Jenifer Crew

You have any news when is going to be release in android phone? because i don't have any iPhone. Can't afford. hahaha :p

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I think they will add it to the android scene as well in time. The game is very new atm so i guess they want to try and see how it goes first.

PlunderPirate likes this.
  6. Captain Didwell

Android and Windows Phone will be release next year. Meaning we will cry until next year.:(

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Well it is already october;) so if you are lucky you won't have to wait so much. btw, maybe you should wish for a new iPad for christmas? xD

8. Jenifer

Jenifer Crew

Because Im really bored in playing Clash of Clans anymore. Plunder Pirates got 3D graphics. It seems kinda cool according to some reviews I see from the game. How sad! :(

9. Captain Didwell

Yeah, and 2 more ber' moths and its 2015. But still we don't know the month of the release.
    If I can just wish for an iPhone or iPad.:( in my situation, it is too impossible to have one.

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Im waiting for the new generation iPads though, they should be announced in very soon.

11. Captain Didwell

I'm sure that the next iPad gen will be cool.:cool:

12. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

13. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

But it would be lame to think that there are possibilities for android version not to be cooler that iOS experience due to the operating system support differences. This is a common issue for most games that were corporate for both versions.o_O

14. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Plays smooth as silk on an iPhone 6 and the iPad Air 2 should have the same processor. That said my son is also eagerly awaiting the 'Driod release.

15. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

It's expected for iOS version, as long your device is supported with iOS8 since this game is made originally for it. However, at the flip side, can androids could catch up?

16. Jenifer

Jenifer Crew

Why did you say that? Do you have an iPhone? I like android better because it has more free games than iOS. :confused:

17. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

LOL. we are not talking for free or not. where talking about performances, sleekness and stuff. o_O

18. Jenifer

Jenifer Crew

Will see it then. hope the game will be release earlier to find out. o_O

19. Captain Didwell

20. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

There are never any ''big'' changes with the new generation of iPads or iPhones really. Just a little bit stronger, little bit better CPU, little better camera. But atm i got a iPad mini without retina display which does not support metal (new graphic gaming phone technology). This game with shadows look stunning, but I don't have any since my graphic card doesn't support it.