Want Gold?

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Sea Patriot, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

My gold storages are full, with the new update after five win streak you get the gold booty chest. That's fine and all but there aren't any items to upgrade with gold. The only thing is for me to fund 50% of Black Smith.

So I am offering anyone who can find my base, a chance at taking all the gold you can.

Simple, I've placed my 2nd layout up for grabs.
    - I don't suggest entering via Pirate Hall side being its heavily guarded
    - Same goes for entering via ship side
    - I suggest, if you are going for all of the gold, to enter via one of the two lengthier sides
    - Its a box-like layout, but you are going to need some meat sponges to get through the Bunkers and two layers of wall
    - Unless you relish using 2 or more Witch Doctors, and 2 or more Priestesses, then you can disregard my suggestions because those players can destroy just about any base; I usually highly applaud those who 3 star me with use of only one Witch Doctor.
    - To make it even easier, I've placed Annabelle Leveaux as my defensive Legendary Pirate

*** I'd attack all of the Strongholds on Northern Seas Map, but there's no sense in doing that if the Strongholds can only be beaten once. Although they are great for farming up for grog, but not if you already have maxed out gold storages. ***

+++ I was also planning on joining the 700 PR Club, but not when its too much of an effort to get there for me, probably better down in the lower PR range of 1-200 for better grog farming +++

Blessings to all,
    Very Respectfully,
    Sea Patriot, Captain of Apostles' Creed

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Crikey, I blow at least 2 million+ gold a day just on rearming! I still need to finish upgrading my walls too. :(

*Searches for Sea Patriot's island*

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. 10Atious

10Atious Crew

I too rearm at a cost of millions.... but that is,in no way, entertaining