We R Piates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kyzo, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

As the top 3rd former 1st crew in the seas i'm continuesly looking for the strongest and most active pirates in the sea, we currently have 1 spot open and are actively recruiting wich means if there are any players who stop playing they walk the plank for stronger more active players. Our requirements are high 500+ trophies, hope to see new players arrrrr!

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  2. Johnny

Johnny Crew

Beautiful

3. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Sorry i was also meant to say We R Piates, yes it was a typo i didnt realise i was going to change it if an update came out to do so but the crew like it

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yeah, don't change it. It's been a source of amusement for thousands of us :)

5. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Haha thanks think i was drunk at the time haha or in a rush to get it started

Christy and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  6. I remember that was 1st thing i asked when I joined lol guess no asked till then. Hey monkey pounding a keyboard was number 1 reply to the typo....about time you got on forum.

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Kyzo how's that guy McBain working out for you? :) He joined/quit us three times, and... well, if we get matched, we're gonna get him :D

8. He's a jumper lol

9. Same goes for Mr T-Bird or Tim Thomas lol. Snooped him from Black Flag and then he turned his back at Sinister Souls. Bad choice buddy bad choice..

By the way "no pressure team"..? Sure.

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That's...putting it mildly. :D Worst part is, I matched him once, and was so surprised, I accidentally hit Next. What a missed opportunity :p

11. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Well i have to say some people leave and come back but if they are active and strong and well over 500 there welcome back i just like a strong active crew. This is the second game ive led a guild to rank 4 - 1 and loyalty is pretty much key and chat

12. Good luck beating the China. I give you zero.zero chance unless you spent big time. Which some of you probably already do to survive the pain of the upper ranks.

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

That all makes sense, but tell me how you'd handle this situation:

Guy Joins, is active and helpful for weeks, gets promoted to crew.
    Guy Randomly quits one day. Guild freaks out, thinking it was by accident.
    Guy Rejoins the next day. Claims he left to recruit someone. (Like that makes sense o_O ) Matter dropped. Normal activity resumes.
    Guy Randomly quits 2-3 days later.
    Guy Rejoins after two days. Again claims it was an accident. When asked "So, how long are you staying this time?" he says "Forever!"
    Guy Randomly quits the next day.

I don't like being lied to. I'd rather have someone who shows a little respect than someone like the above unnamed person (not hard to guess who) :p

FTR: I wouldn't have let him back in after #2. A crew member did that.

14. Blood in blood out

:D

15. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Had a few members quit and come back a few times if theyre over the requirements i cant stop them from joining but i did have a case in my other game where i had to kick a player about 15 times and he kept joining was very annoying, and the creators said suck it up basically

16. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

And in reply to fish eye we have beaten chinese guilds twice just a matter of time arrrrrr a fair few of our crew spend alot of money on the game i my self have bought about 3500 gems its not as much as others but its not nothing

17. "what does that even mean...no one knows it's mysterious"... Will Ferrell

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Anyone in We R Piates: I noticed Mcbain is no longer with you :D I gotta know. Did you kick him for some reason, or did he pull the same guild-hopping crap again? I wouldn't be surprised to find him the only English speaker in a Chinese guild, if he thought it'd get him in a higher-ranked guild.

19. more non we r piates than members posting on here lol not on this thread please Kel.

Ps he is in the number 2 guild now lol.

20. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'll shut up, but it is giving them a free bump to the top of the recruitment forum, so, think of it as free advertising. :)

Hmm. I see We R Piates as the #2 guild. Not seeing mcbain in any of the current Top 10 guilds.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.