We R Piates

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kyzo, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Still looking for active players give me a message

2. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Would like to join gonna be maxed by end of January. Buddy of mine is in the guild already his name is J0ck0

Christy likes this.
  3. Just to be the annoying little ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love to be, I think it's funny that the 2nd item in that list is not to bump and it seems like half the posts in this thread are "bump".

But really, both Sinister and We R great guilds with fun people and constantly funded perks.

Bump

4. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

This thread needs more Atari Generation sigs

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Definitely

6. Those who leave Sinister Souls and join We R Piates are considered the enemy and shall be crushed.

7. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

LMAO...how is that?

8. Going to crush your online not real island then post on forum his game win...ohh no so savage .lol

[​IMG]
    @J0ck0 look how fast they get mad when teased back. Lol

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  9. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

So scary. Lol...

10. Grrrr grrrr I have a real beard grrrr I'll crush you on a game and you will feel the pain grrrrr meow meow, I mean grrrrrr grrrr:cool:.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  11. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

Great. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

12. First - someone mentioned both guilds - someone in niether guild.
    I thought a little trash talk would be funny - at least for the two members I know.
    Then there seems to be a request to stay out of recruitment threads - I tried to abide.

Lord Mega-whatever
    I don't know what you are on, or what your problem with Sinister Souls is.

13. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

not trying to recruit for my guild but if you want to see what really happened when tbird attacked my base then join and I will show you that he did not 3-star or grab even half my resource...

Much love to all of you fellow plunderers out there.

Hater's gonna hate. Don't know why all this malarkey is taking place, let alone on this forum post.

I respect We r Piates and I respect women, even the most wanton of sorts. Case closed.

14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

15. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

Id like to say i am not intentionally taking sinister soul members they just asked to transfer, plus were better

16. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Mega rocks and is a proud honorary member of AG!

Clash pirate and Captain Harlock like this.
  17. Yep. We covered all this, already. And I'd even go back to just having fun with it but unfortunately some 12 year-old with multiple personalities and multiple accounts is just gonna come along and tell me - either way - my response, to your response, to my response, as stated in 12 pages of... emails (?) was not the correct response.
    So - enjoy the game - I did not aim to interupt your recruiting thread. I saw a member of a third guild mention both our guilds and thought I'd try to join in.
    It was my bad. Apologies.
    Have fun!

18. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

All good a game never came without complications or rivalries

One-Eyed Willy and Bones Harmon like this.
  19. Jezekat

Jezekat Crew

Ohhhh yummy

20. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmm yummy!!!!!