Weird glitch with battle replays

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Captain Clawmark, May 17, 2021.

1. Recently I have been noticing that when looking through my defensive log, some will say, for example, that they got 92%, but when i watch the replay, in reality its only 42%. My defences killed all of their pirates and they ended with a 42% but yet in my log book it says they got 92%. This has happened for a few defence replays and i’m not sure if anybody else is experiencing this. Thanks!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] Can you explain this? I knew the clear answer, but that was too many years ago now.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That’s still happening after all these years?

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I kinda went through it but it's somewhere in me videos but will give a more realistic and truthful explanation. The game AI doesn't correctly copy and paste the replay deployment points for deployment points. The game realtime algorithms and dynamics don't perfectly copy and paste to show the exact outcome due to the confusion of the points touched by the game players finger tips and therefore to my evolving understanding that's what causes the alternative replay. I call it an alternative replay as I have begun to believe that the delicate points touched on the screen by ourselves cannot always be duplicated but also because this game has had so much effort and hardwork put in to it that the slightly altered troops deployment can possibly achieve the more favourable outcome if we just put more efforts in with our attack approach in gameplay. It's simply a proof to an alternative outcome, AI mental health issues

Black-ish Beard and Sea Patriot like this.
  5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

4 days and 16 hours sail started in time for Henry Boggs Event. You know how it goes. All in good time UniqueRebel YouTube channel

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Head start with some bonus points

Unique Rebel likes this.
  7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Just an experiment, I did this once before. But that was before the previous update with ship upgrading. So I thought why not put it to the test. Just need to open ship page within start time of event start up. Let's see what happens. Wishing you all well wherever you may be

8. this happened years ago too? ive been playing 6 years and this is the only time ive encountered this as far as i know. its really annoying though because my pirate rank keeps going down because of this

Sea Patriot and Unique Rebel like this.
  9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Play around and practice with the island editor. I will try make a legit decent video explaining how to put and place your legendary pirates fort in a more impactful way but it will be a very long video because it needs time and effort. I will make the sacrifice right after the leaderboards is completed for you...all

Sea Patriot likes this.
  10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

My guess is place the LF inside walls and next to PH so it’s protected. But it all depends upon the LP too. Do you want it near defenses? Resources? Walls? But yeah I see what you’re saying, I want to say you’re going to cover all those areas in the video.

11. i just have my LF on the outside of my base, idc if it gets shot down by gunners

12. Also unique rebel, is that you on the top of the monthly leaderboard?

13. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Thanks UR. That’s exactly what I recall @Lynsey [Midoki] saying many moons ago. A bigger question is why she very seldom responds on the forum. I mean, it’s their social media platform. :::shrug::.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  14. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I'm sorry to see the forums so quiet, I should have tried earlier but some things In life take time to evolve. Looking back at Lyndsey more recent response to Sea Patriot, it's pretty clear where the future of this game is heading. I still have hope and will continue my work on YouTube, I believe Midoki will see that this game still has much potential. They may have a lot of catching up to do on Me videos and ideas for a possible direction the game can head towards. We are partners Midoki, let's make things happens and raise the game towards amazingness and beyond.

skunkbab and Black-ish Beard like this.
  15. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

I am sorry I have neglected the forum
    I would like to see the problems posted on the forum and am going to start

1. Flames gates are still malfunctioning

2. Repays are useless and not worth watching

3. Putting in a ticket for any problem seems to be a waste of time. The answers I have received are mediocre and my problems are rarely addressed.

4. Where is Lindsey?

Black-ish Beard and Unique Rebel like this.