What's next?

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by Unique Rebel, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Silo management and legendary pirates outfits management coming soon. Videos will be planned to drop on Fridays.

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Also the next target/goal is on a separate thread, max level legendary pirates outfits levels.

3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Annabelle controlled placement ability, check my latest upload and enjoy the dynamics and algorithms through blessed gameplay

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

ALLOW THE PLAYERS TO CONTROL MANUALLY THE PATH THE LEGENDARY PIRATES TAKES IN GAMEPLAY WOULD BE AWESOME MIDOKI MIDOKI MIDOKI

Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Like a bread crumbs path to walk around or jump over walls, you know it makes sense

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Agreed!! This topic actually had some buzz in our guild chat. I touched on the fact that it would be very beneficial if we are able to control where certain Pirates travel, and or the ability to change targeted buildings/defenses.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I been playing arcade games since I remember reaching up to the unreachable joystick of Pac-Man. My father once brought an American CBS game system Donkey Kong. My father still plays games till the morning sun rise and it's part of our household. My 2 brothers are Youtubers Twogameproductions. It's only natural for this game Plunder Pirates to become more than what it's being perceived as, Wake up and smell that level 6 stinky coffee sleepy heads and see the potential before someone else does. Lazy powder monkeys you...BooM

8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Silo, outfits and guild management videos. Plus the guild ship troops most beneficial and over powerful combinations

9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

My Top video yet, outfits management plus multiple management. Basic and advanced gameplay and players new to veterans returning to game. Max level and new comers

10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

We going Advance level gameplay strategies soon during this week so make sure to tie your seatbelts tightly

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Yes Annabelle Sadie Blackbart shing shih would be great to control, I'd have a great time making more fun videos with many thanks... Uncle BooM should be dropping one tomorrow God Willing

12. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Uncle BooM 20 streak part 1/1 uploaded, part 2 is in the pipelines

13. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Sunday fun day Uncle BooM 20 streak in the pipelines, part 1/2 is uploading right now

14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Just did a 15 win streak, longest since I did a 25 win streak years ago.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  15. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I got some thinking to do bro, I got too much to give but can't find the right people's to give it to. I made 3 videos today, the 3rd video got me thinking and I don't know anymore. I'm starting to take down some of my videos per day now, hope I didn't upset anyone during my time in gameplay. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me

16. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Daily 15-20 streak video, making it less boring to watch but opening chests after streak completion for your eyes only. Wishing you all well wherever you may be

17. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

2 part video on island editor uploaded to help assist before the guild Thunderstruck event starts. MIDOKI we need an Undo button whenever we lose our island design whilst making adjustments, it's tiring creating a new layout or just a simple previous 5 island designs page where we can recover what we started from. Not everyone is an expert at using the editor, would be great with the next planned update. Making the game enjoyable and worthwhile playing for years to come. Whose your uncle?

Sea Patriot likes this.
  18. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I remember making a suggestion quite like this a few years back. I like it!

19. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I got so much planned coming up for your eyes only, keep close by and reap the fruits you all deserve most with Uncle BooM UniqueRebel

20. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I got some strategic gameplay between 2 accounts I use being in the same guild and will show you some strategies on being across other guilds too. Keep safe all you powder monkeys...