What's next?

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by Unique Rebel, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Chaz we need an update

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Leaderboards of course, what else?!!!

3. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Other platforms set limits on uploading videos so from now on, more informative and planned gameplay videos will be coming your way. I'm willing to put in the work if you are willing to put in the views. Wishing you all well wherever you may be

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Starting to take down a few videos every day until most important ones are left, wishing you all well

5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Rumble Matching up Management, next ideas for a video UniqueRebel YouTube channel. Enjoy and have fun with Uncle BooM. Together we support Midoki to create as partners for increasing enjoyment in gameplay in its purest form and sense. Wishing you all well wherever you may be

7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I found Midoki's Easter Egg. All written up, just wait for it. They will take us seriously! Believe me, it's worth a shot.

8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Plunder Pirates Discord

9. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Pirate Hall upgrade and My way forward using the more correct order in upgrading island with Wisdom and Confidence. I will show next video as a tutorial with many thanks

10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Dropping pirate rank to hunt leaderboards champion's, yes it's happening right now

11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Trade ship festive outfits max level test mode, make it worth purchasing Midoki... DO YOU HEAR me with many thanks

12. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Pirate hall upgrade primary opportunity to start up upgrade without storages upgrading explained and Naughty List double hit video uploaded for your eyes only. Enjoy

13. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I uploaded some videos on YouTube but didn't set on public on purpose as the timing wasn't right. I will make public once monthly leaderboards is over. I need to give you everything, every smart strategy in gameplay on all levels possible and beyond. Trust me, I got it all

14. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Hall of Fame outfits, coming up in the next video BooM

15. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

PR Management and 1000 PR strategy coming too in future, just the beginning for all hungry for knowledge pirates You...

16. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Plunder pirates forums trophies leaderboards, BooM

17. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Correct use of Brutes, another idea coming soon. It's all happening people's

18. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I found SASSYWENCH,.great algorithms and dynamics in plunder pirates gameplay allowed me to do so. I have so much Respect for you Midoki, it's been the most perfect gameplay experience so far. Let's enjoy more together... plenty more treats in the bag. Trust me

19. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Guild management is key, let's work together and make things happen

20. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I tell you what's next Midoki. You need to adjust the algorithms and dynamics of the Trade ship as it's not designed to cater for high target/goal achieving players the likes of Uncle BooM. 3 times, 3 times, 3 times got nuffink, nothing on the Trade ship. Midoki it's time to tune up and make more outfits available on trade ship to purchase. I'm trying to complete all buff levels for every legendary pirates outfits. Your holding me back, do sunfink something with many fanks thanks... BadooShhh