Where’s the Loot?!

Discussion in 'General Strategies' started by Sea Patriot, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Its nice to have guild events like Plundertime, but it sucks to search island after island and very little loot to grab.
    How about tweaking the events to be more enjoyable? If it’s Plundertime, I’d expect to collect enough grog to eventually upgrade my pirates. :D

WOLLIMAUS and bucket like this.
  2. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Yes, Sea Patriot, I agree, this event could be tweaked to be a little more enjoyable. It is annoying and frustrating when you have to hit next 59 times before you can find enough loot worth going after. I have a suggestion that would make this particular event more fun; increase the gold and grog distillery production by some 5000%! So essentially, all islands are producing way, way more resources which would mean everyone should have a decent amount of loot to steal all the time! Obviously, that would take away the skill necessary to hit next 97 times, or the luck in finding big loot, but it would certainly make this event a lot more fun!

Cheers and happy sailing!

-Oak

3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I completely agree with you Oak. These events seem to be mere labels. Making the most of it in the mean time.

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

And the goal is extended this time too... it has been 3,5 M tokens before.
    Now it is 4,5 M and almost not enough loots to get even for troop costs... forget the upgrading in that way.
    Some huge loots exists, over 1M both and more, i have seen them in guild mates replays when they were lucky to find one of them :), but they are very rare.

Gathering enough resources is very challenging, it takes twice longer as it was before if you are NOT GEMMING YOUR TROOPS READY... no one is upgrading the gold mines and grog distilleries to max yet, before defense and pirates are done, it would be a "waste" of resources atm o_O. There are more important upgrades coming first.
    I upgrade mine later when i have nothing more left i can spent my grog and gold on... then at least the newer upgrading ph 11's and 12's have something to go for ;):)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Agreed as well!
    I believe the extended quota has to be rooted in the outcry of not enough things to spend gems on. But adapt and overcome is all I can think right now. ;):p

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

true :):D

I must say one thing, something very nice :).
    Since @Chris [Midoki] has tweaked the special offers parameters for higher ph levels 2 or 3 weeks ago... i got 3 times already the max gold and grog and they make it a lot easier with the upgrading for pirates and LP's(and walls ;)). They are a big help atm when loots are so low and if you buy them :cool:.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I was able to take advantage of one of the special offers. I wished I could’ve gotten the one with maxed gold & grog :p

Unique Rebel likes this.