Where'd my legendary pirate go?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Marmaladesix, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but my legendary pirate is missing today. He was low on stamina and I got attacked overnight so maybe that's it? My fort is upgrading so I can't get in to see anything going on in there. He's listed as available when I click the trade ship button, but listed as level 1 even though I've upgraded him to level 3. Help!

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Fear not! He is simply resting. Once his stamina has returned you will see him again.

And not being able to access the fort while it's upgrading is a bug that will be fixed.

3. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

I figured as much, but do you know whether my upgrades will still be there? Fort won't be finished upgrading until after I'm (hopefully) asleep...

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I did the same thing. Started an upgrade, then upgraded my fort. It all worked out. Plus if you get attacked you can get back in your fort.

5. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

I've been attacked and it didn't let me in, but it did yesterday. I guess I'll just wait and see...

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

You have to be attacked while a pirate is active. Sorry.

7. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

My Mac is awol. Out of stamina, I put him to rest. More than 24 hrs. And he is not visible. Fort is upgrading, so can not find him.

8. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

Ah, yes. Fort finished upgrading and I had to let him rest to use him again, so now he's out for another 24hrs. At least he was easier to put to bed than my toddler...

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Haha! So true.