Whose Haki is stronger, Luffy or DoFlamingo?

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Master Pogi, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Precisely. :) it's why he is my favorite. Among all the members of the justice league he's the most powerful to me, and he has no super powers at all. Batman' stability to assess everyone's strengths/weaknesses and how to exploit them is his super power. His ability to frighten bad guys is really cool too. Watch this clip from Justice League Unlimited.

2. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

then we are on the same team. I like batman too more than the rest of JL. He's he only iconic super hero without super power but more superb than superman ( He even beat the tart out of superman on the The Dark Knight Returns II animated movie)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Who else but Bats would have made kryptonite dust???

4. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

there is an episode in the JL Unlimited, where Luthor made a copy of each JL members, havign the same power and weakness but batman manage to kicked all Luthor's knick knacks. Because of that, the rest of JL members expelled batman from the league because they were too afraid of him.

5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It was one of the greatest representations of Batman I've seem. I love the episode where Lex gets into Flash's body and he goes to a mirror,
    "now I can finally learn the Flash's secret identity"
    ::takes off mask::
    ::deadpan stare::
    "I have no idea who this is"

6. Stupid Fish

Stupid Fish First Mate

When the league get's into trouble, it's the Bat who saves their sorry butts.

7. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Ok. . . no matter who your best character your nothing with The One Above All.:p
    [​IMG]
    Don't dare to mess around. hahahahhaha:D

8. Nancy Samuel

Nancy Samuel Powder Monkey

Luffy powers are stronger than Doflamingo.