Why no new level for pc???

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by WOLLIMAUS, Jan 7, 2019.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

why??? pc needed it the most

The cooking for our pirates time will increase again and more gems for that, coz time is gems/money.

It looks that Midoki really want kill the game finally.

SM upgrade?? is already very expansive with 350k for 5%.

Heatmiser4, 850arrr and Intimidator like this.
  2. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

I agree the one perk that actually needed an upgrade as waiting over an hour on average for troops is ridiculous now.

850arrr likes this.
  3. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Couldn’t agree more! The PC has been neglected the past few updates, and still nothing this time! Smh.. Midoki really should have given us a new PC this time. What a shame.

Cheers!

-Oak

Intimidator and 850arrr like this.
  4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Simple solution don’t upgrade anymore. I don’t know how a lot of people (like myself) are gonna even afford the bp cost to upgrade to ph13. Sure I can do the pirate hall but what else? No use in upgrading to ph 13 when I can’t even get a new academy or voodoo hut. Has there been anymore bp added to overall rewards/chest/battling/sailing? Answer= NO. Everything cost more to upgrade so why not?

850arrr likes this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

So you’re saying you want to fork out a ton more in EP for new PC????
    All of the perks are outrageous

6. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Stonemason is the worse perk for costing for sure. Crazy when grog is the one that is needed the most

850arrr likes this.
  7. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

That's why I have kept my second account's stone mason at lvl 1, funding to 50% is super cheap.

As for the Pirate Catcher, I too echo the call for it to be upgraded!!!

Intimidator and MorganFlint like this.