Wild Piggies is officially open for business.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Peg-Leg, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

It is my privilege to announce that “Wild Piggies” is officially open for business. As some of you may have heard, our parent guild, Bad Piggies, is expanding its operations to include two affiliated guilds, Wild Piggies and Lucky Piggies.

At Wild Piggies we’re all about having a good time, keeping perks active, and helping each other improve our game play. We will share hard-earned knowledge with our members to provide them with the tools they will need to rule the seas. All you have to do is show up, be social, occasionally say a few entertaining things on guild chat, and generaly refrain from being a sourpuss. If you can do that we're going to get along great.

As this is a new endeavor, we are currently accepting players with PH5 & related buildings. I expect the bar to be raised fairly quickly, so don't miss out on this opportunity get in on the ground floor.

We are Wild Piggies - we won’t boar you!

See you soon,

Peg-Leg

Update: Academy 7 is now the minimum requirement.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
    Ashraman, # Johnny Doe #, Tex and 2 others like this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Welcome to the family Wild Piggies. :D
    [​IMG]

Mok S R, Ashraman and Floki like this.
  3. Floki

Floki Captain

I keep find these on my Island
    [​IMG]

4. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

Bizzark,

My sincere apologies for the extreme emotional distress our piglets have caused you.

If you were a glass half full type of guy, you would consider yourself lucky as you have yet to be visited by our older war pigs.

Ashraman likes this.
  5. Floki

Floki Captain

Look what all the stress caused me to do..
    [​IMG]

Ashraman and Tex like this.
  6. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

Well we certainly didn't want to drive you to alcoholism.

Here's hoping that you have the serenity to accept the things you cannot change,
    The courage to change the things you can,
    And the wisdom to know the difference.

Ashraman likes this.
  7. Floki

Floki Captain

Oh no that was quiet night us cats know how to party...And just remember kiddies never light yer farts with no undies on....:D

8. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

We've all made mistakes after a long night of partying.

[​IMG]

Mok S R and Ashraman like this.
  9. Floki

Floki Captain

That looks a lot like a Pirate captain from another guild............I fear alliance.:p

10. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

As cpt of wild Piggies, I can tell you that your fears are unfounded. However, if such a person would like to avail herself of the penumbra cast by the wild piggies flag, tryouts are open.

11. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

I'm proud of my fellow Piggies! Such creativity! Wild Piggies is one non-stop psychedelic party with war pigs!

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

Only 24 hours since opening the doors and we already have 13 members! Nice group of people too. If you're looking for a friendly guild where you can learn from some old pro's come join Wild Piggies. See you there!!

13. Tex

Tex Commodore

Just picked up 2 new members. Currently open to PH5 but that will tighten up as the seats get filled.
    Come join us and get in on the ground floor of the next Super guild!

14. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies looks very promising! Happy that I signed on. Of course, shake down is bound to happen. Wish us good luck.

Ashraman, Peg-Leg, Willard and 2 others like this.
  15. Tex

Tex Commodore

We're glad to have you on-board @lady blackbeard :)

Willard likes this.
  16. Willard

Willard Powder Monkey

We are getting some great people from all over the world

Wild Piggies grow up to be Bad Piggies, and have lots of fun along the way.

Peg-Leg, Ashraman and Tex like this.
  17. Floki

Floki Captain

Is there a wild hogs out there anywhere then there could be off shoots like yummy hog hoggy hoy the pog hogs flying hogs..

18. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

@Bizzark I am disappointed that you didn't contact me while you were guileless. I would have been happy to recommend a few. I'm sure RFF thinks it is lucky to have you.:p

I kid, of course

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  19. Floki

Floki Captain

Cheers P leg but i thought it might be a bit much considering how much bacon i have eaten.:)
    I did look around and had been for a we little while put out feelers for me this is a best fit thing.
    And how could I poke fun if I am on your team.

Cheers to you Mr P Leg

20. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Lady Blackbear,

Welcome to the Piggies family! Happy you joined us!

Bizzark,

Congratulations on finding a new home! I'm sure you will have a great time with the great folks in the Red Flag gang.