Witch Doctor AI is now REALLY Stupid

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Pirate Christian, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

Ever since the update the AI for the Witch Doctor is bizarre unpredictable and just flat out stupid. He can't seem to make up his mind which pirates he's supposed to be protecting and he gets killed really easy and doesn't seem to be able to raise the dead nearly as effectively as he has in the past.

Can y'all please fix this? The WD costs A LOT to recruit and I expect the WD to be as helpful as what I'm paying for.

2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Actually, he seems to be preferentially following Juggs and Brutes now. Even going halfway across the map to follow them. Got a replay I'll post in a few.

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

yep, even if you have a huge group of gunners he will ditch them for a lone jugg anywhere on the map. Totally lame!

5. alebvk

alebvk Powder Monkey

Same problem. And I was so excited to get to PH 9. :(

850arrr likes this.
  6. JP Hansen

JP Hansen Powder Monkey

Same problem here.. It's a waist of gold.. I use Juggs to take the heat.. and when I deploy the gunners + doctor.. he walks straight in to the "mine field"..

850arrr likes this.
  7. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Same. Only way to stop this is "mob style"- deploy all your troops in a large pack and deploy your WDs

8. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

I completely agree. They are completely useless now.

850arrr likes this.