Y u kill ur friends

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by Slice n' Dice, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Don't you realize the quest islands on the maps belong to the legends? Why would they help you? Maybe you enslaved them? In prison? (Don't get Tinto. He has a low level PH)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Haven't you noticed but we put the LPs into prison cells, and yes we torment their loved ones in order to get them to fight for us. No one ever said that pirates were a nice bunch of folks having afternoon tea with the queen chatting about the lovely scented flowers. And if I find your island I will send my brutes to pounce on your petunias. So there!

Or as the queen would say, "Have a right nice day."

Ian likes this.
  3. Get yo facts right. The brutes will pounce on my cannons, not colorful flowerboxes.

4. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I did get my facts straight. Brutes go for defenses and your defenses are a bunch of pansies. Ok so I got the wrong flower. Now if you put your vegetable patch in one of the L2 flower boxes then my Juggs will have a jumping fest! My Juggs love rhubarb pie.

So have you come to your senses and wiped those LB bases from the face of the earth? Smoldering ruins are acceptable. If not, get your plundering on and pwn those scoundrel LPs! You are a pirate are you not?

And as the queen would say, "May Godspeed."

ElFrenetico likes this.
  5. Did I mention my flowers shoot acid? Oh, my island also is surrounded by cute little(ish) bobbit worms. Would you mind feeding them?

ElFrenetico likes this.
  6. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

You guys are hilarious :D :D

7. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

You wouldn't be laughing if it was your island rather than the LP islands. As it stands, I still have to fully explore the Eastern Sea...I may yet find your island among the misty archipelago. So be warned, I have a couple free cells for Midoki Epics alongside my Legendary Pirates, and I means to fill them all.

8. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Another way to "kill" friends if you end up in a rumble with your fellow fleet guild and they stars sharing your second account they have been looting over and over and over again....

At some point I got matched agains my own second account... Hilarious :D

Captain Catbeard likes this.
  9. Say, can you fire LPs... out of ship cannons?

10. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Sure... But like a Potato canon :D
    You whanna have a go at it, or scared it wil be a Potato mesh...

11. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

And I think it's kinda wierd to how the trade ship is a slave ship:D

12. And do you at least wash their outfits?

13. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Their outfits are washed each and every time I send them out to fight...I push them overboard and they have to swim all the way to the shore.