Youtube channel

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by PlunderPiratesCrew, Jul 18, 2015.

1. PlunderPiratesCrew

PlunderPiratesCrew Powder Monkey

Hi everyone,

I just want to share with you guys the link of my youtube channel. It is just a hobby for me but since I really enjoy playing this game I decide 6 months ago to bring Plunder Pirates content on youtube. I'm not posting any other game on my channel. I'm currently upgrading my Pirate Hall to level 9 but I also try to cover topics that can applied for all the different PH levels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Bg8B4twpk9qXDVaC1UyAA

Cheers!

2. newsletter0209

newsletter0209 Powder Monkey

I like your channel .

PlunderPiratesCrew likes this.
  3. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

4. PlunderPiratesCrew

Thanks newsletter0209 and Ultimate Sea Dog!! I'm glad you guys like my channel! Lately I'm posting 1 video a day and I'm really trying to improve the content and the way I deliver them.

5. I have seen ur channel and hav even subscribed to it... I think there is an room for improvement...
    1- First of all don't make videos more than 7 min... This is just an MOBILE gaming video which mostly says strategy, so keep it short (May be I like shorter videos for mobile gaming)...

2- This might be the most important point... Just try to script whatever u say during ur videos... U use way to many fillers... By fillers I mean the gap that u take while speaking something... It just take more time and reduces the overall quality of the video

3- Try to add some kind of sound track to ur videos... That will make them much more interesting...

HornyQuokka likes this.
  6. PlunderPiratesCrew

Thank you very much Super evil mega corp for this constructive feedback! I will definitely take it into consideration for my next one. I'm leaving for a business trip today and I already pre record the videos for the rest of this week so you won't see any changes on the upcoming one. Thanks again for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

Super evil mega corp. likes this.
  7. No problem bro :):):)...

8. I'm just curious. What do you use to create the graphics for the video, such as the characters/text in the preview window and the intro? I was thinking about starting a PP channel myself but don't have a clue where to start. I know a lot of other regular gamers use similar chyrons in their videos.