^•.•^Lone Wolf^•.•^

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thelastfallen, Nov 13, 2015.

1. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

Perks are a blessing for so many guilds with active players, however there will always be pirates that sail by their own rules and their own rhythm. I'm not sure that a guildless pirate can afford to run his/her own perks but I know that a Captain with no crew can't.

• Training Ground

• Pirate Catcher

• Blacksmith

• Observatory

• Stonemason

5 specific buildings that are of no use to me without an "Active Crew" ; It is hard enough to wait long hours and gather thousands of Gold & Grog if I can't run my own house by myself. Everything would be easier if everyone could run their own perks, it'd be difficult to run them all at the same time anyways, the challenge would be there but everyone could have an opportunity to manage their own stuff.

Cheers!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  2. Beck [Midoki]

Beck [Midoki] Designer Staff Member

Hi there @thelastfallen, the guild perks are designed to encourage players to join guilds and build a community together, as communities are very important in competitive games like this one.

The guild doesn't have to be massive to benefit from perks :)

3. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

@thelastfallen I understand your frustration. But, guilds really help game play and getting to know other players from around the world is a perk that is better than all the guild perks put together.

If you're looking for a guild to join, we'd love to have you join us at Rackhams Revenge.

4. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

+1 :)

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  5. Zink

Zink Captain

we always have a good time. as long as you care to contribute, come check us out, tell 'em I sent you.