^•.•^South of Heaven^•.•^

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by thelastfallen, Oct 17, 2015.

1. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

This is South of Heaven's Guild giving you all a very nice welcome. There's no need for a complex introduction so let me brief you quickly.

I ain't planning to run things on my own, so the Quartermaster new rank should do the trick, all you gotta do is ask for it and prove yourself worthy of it.

I won't fool around and ask for something you cannot give, it's up for everyone to do their best.

It's all about Activity, Communication & Support; if you lack any of these, there will be a short period of tolerance for everyone to fit their own task.

Long term Inactivity will eventually get you out, so communication's really key for everyone to know what's going on.

I have but a level 8 PH(in progress), so I'm not taking huge demands on level nor rank.

Anyone can join after level 66, there's no need for request, door's open for everyone who's willing to join.

Perks need to be up and running for every member's benefit so let's try to keep it that way.

Lastly but not less important, Rumbles will take place as soon as everything starts to work out, if you have any doubt or question I stay at your service as A Friend, A Pirate & A Captain.

Cheers!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  2. thelastfallen

Here you'll find some extra details about the distribution concerning Ranks:

• 1 Captain

• 3 Quartermasters

• 20 First Mates

• 18 Crew

• 8 Cabin Boys

All positions may vary depending on each player's involvement. I'll appoint 1 Quartermaster, 6 First Mates & 12 Crew respectively as players join the guild ; to keep your rank will always be up to yourselves. Every important matter will be put through Vote, no one will have the power to take decisions without a common agreement. Promotions & Demotions will also work in the same scheme ; Quartermasters will answer directly to me, First Mates to Quartermasters and so on. You'll find me Active constantly so you'll reach me easily in any case ; If however I may not be available, I'll always post for how long.

Cheers!

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I will wish you luck and shamelessly bump this post, purely for having a guild named after a Slayer album.

4. thelastfallen

Thank you@Lynsey [Midoki]:D!!! Keep it loud \\\M///

5. thelastfallen

Still 5 First Mates to be appointed ; I'm giving you away what no other guild shall. The One & Only opportunity to be 1 of 6 First Mates who won't need to work his way up. You'll only need to read carefully above and be up to the challenge ; We offer you hierarchy in exchange of Activity, Communication & Support. Are you in? Welcome & Good Luck! •

Cheers! [​IMG]

6. thelastfallen

Rules have changed the last couple of days and I can no longer offer you the same deal, speaking of Ranks & Low level Pirate Halls. You can always join after level 66 but must have at least a PH6 or higher ; Ranks will be assigned by each player's commitment to the guild. Hopefully we won't see minis anymore thanks to the new system. Active players make yourselves at home ; I wish you all a very nice Halloween:D!!!

Cheers!

7. thelastfallen

South of Heaven's waiting for YOU:D!!! • Do not be afraid, come see:p!!!

8. thelastfallen

Due to a recent unexpected & unwelcomed ''Visitor'' the guild's entry will be only by request from now on.

Cheers!

9. thelastfallen

The tide's changing, winds are blowing towards your coasts ; A storm's about to hit the whole world and the seas are calling you home. "Embrace your destiny among us all, South of Heaven's calling you home"

10. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

I

I like these tack ticks ,interesting good luck with ur recruit ..

thelastfallen likes this.
  11. thelastfallen

Thanks! It's been brutal so far but It's my last shot so... I'll sit and wait patiently ashore 'til all the grog's gone.

Cheers!

12. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

your get thier .. Its well thought out .. Rules ,rank , straight forward too , just don't drink too much grog u mite fall in the sea

thelastfallen likes this.
  13. thelastfallen

lol:p!!!, I'll keep that in mind>;3

Lady O'maley likes this.