• Ghost Ship Upgrade!!! •

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by thelastfallen, Oct 10, 2015.

1. thelastfallen

thelastfallen Powder Monkey

I've read lately about a possible update concerning the maps, I want to share some ideas that might interest someone around. We're all familiar with our old map, explorations, chests and our new silo along with it's jewels and upgrades for Legendary Pirates.

Everything's getting upgrades and new colors but what about our old exploration buddy? Our ship hasn't changed in a while, so why not try to give it a boost into the new era of piracy? ; We're getting a new whole map and it'll definitely bring new challenges for everyone. We could have a new lighthouse ready for the challenge, a lighthouse that could bring many possibilities with it ; I'm talking about Legendary Ships to venture into dangerous waters.

We're reaching October once again and it's seasonal treats, what better surprise than a Ghost Ship protecting your island? ; I'm sure asking a lot of work that it's not up to me but I think it'd be worth it. Players would need to accomplish certain requirements for the next upgrade as everything else but it would also add a twist for good to the game and it may even lure all those players that already lost interest in the game.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    Skillzone10 and Kelani like this.
  2. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

I think a long boat would be better with skulls on the turrets. The turrets could shoot out bones on fire. Since Vikings were the original pirates, that could make sense as Vikings used long boats.

3. thelastfallen

That could also work:D!!!

4. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

i think they should add another minion like a digger guy who goes under walls but isn't better at attacking then a buccanneer

5. thelastfallen

Sounds interesting but that'll totally blow the purpose of building walls and even if he could go pass them, he'd be obliterated by all defenses, unless all other pirates could follow him through. Anyways, there's no big challenge on taking down a wall... a 3-4 consecutive lined wall might make me change my mind.

6. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

good point but i stay firm i think a new minion should be added sonething to fill us why waiting for LPs maybe a guy who fires a literal cannon and can take hits but is even slower than a juggernaut now that would be cool

7. thelastfallen

I guess anything can happen, we'll find out sooner or later.

8. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

You mean like the hog riders in clash of clans?

9. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

eh the digger was a bad idea but a guy with a cannon could really be cool and his abiltity is easy too just make him fire a massive cannonball oh and to even out damge he can be 4 or 5 tavern slots

10. Souki

Souki Powder Monkey

This month is halloween. Its right time to do something with spooky theme, such as ghost ship, the witcher, mystique creature, etc.

thelastfallen likes this.
  11. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

ohhhh they should make a pumpkin monster thing that would be so cool or at leat make a pirate with head of pumpkin

Souki and thelastfallen like this.
  12. thelastfallen

>Now that's the Spirit of Halloween!!!<

13. AquaZero

AquaZero Powder Monkey

i have an image in my head they should get a pirate with a pumkin head named jack he has a long cutlass and throws mini pumkin bombs while far away from he target hes hitting

14. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Personally I would rather like Frankenbrutenstein...

Souki likes this.