❤️

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by flyingdoucheman, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

See Below.
    - Stay thirsty my Friends.

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    Tifosa and 850arrr like this.
  2. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

You know I love me a good brew!! ;)

Elite Legends has recently grown! We'd like to officially welcome members from Rebel Elite, Abandoned Hope, Outlanders, American Legion and Legion's Faction! We've added Elite Legion (also rumble 24/7) and Elite Faction (rumbles Mon/Thurs/Sat) to the family!

We're looking for a few strong members to complete our Elite Alliance!!

Come check us out!! Apply in game or hit me up here, line ID dezaray99 or on slack!!

Last edited: May 15, 2016
    850arrr and flyingdoucheman like this.
  3. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

How are you managing to grow, what's the secret ?

We have been stuck with half a guild these days, just can't seem to get more decent players. We are a good guild, would just like more good members too.

850arrr and Pink Taco like this.
  4. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Think your best bet is find s guild that is similar to you in every way and visit it. Talk to leadership about possibility to combine. Recruiting by visiting guilds is very effective. Forum only does so much and that is very limited as a lot of players aren't on forum.

850arrr likes this.
  5. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

I agree with Douchey! Visiting with other guilds, rumbling with other guilds. You have to see if their team would be a good match to yours. Merging can be a little daunting but it's well worth it with the right crews. :):D

Hawkbeard, do y'all only allow British in the guild?

850arrr likes this.
  6. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Will save that idea in mind, thanks.

Reguarding your question, They can be any nationality just have to speak English and help out We have got a few from all over as well as the uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.