歡迎加入全世界第四名公會的中文分會! Hit the jackpot every day with Lucky Piggies!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ashraman, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

有些小猪每天都在海岛中过着普通平凡的生活,有一天遇到了幸运小猪,在幸运小猪那里学到了很多东西,从此过上了幸福的生活,这是为什么呢?是幸运小猪的蹄使接触到任何东西都变成金子吗?不,不是,那是因为幸运小猪教会他掠夺到他们想要的东西,原来幸运小猪是鼎鼎大名威震海洋世界的Bad Piggies海盗小猪分会!如果你看到一条打着Lucky Piggies旗号的海盗船在海洋中扬帆航行着,那就是幸运小猪的大船, 此时此刻正欢迎着更多迷途小猪登船,欢迎你们加入Lucky Piggies!

Lucky Piggies海盗分会希望会员间互相尊重,在海盗公会中活跃,并且可以使用QQ群随时进行海盗信息分享,会员资格要求目前不高,你只要有第五级的海盗大本营,具有亲切性格,能相互尊重和积极沟通,主要交流语言为中文,同时如果会讲一点基本英文最好。

一切其实都很简单,只要加入我们随时也会有资深海盗成员协助你!

Lucky Piggies公会遵从主公会Bad Piggies的信仰::团结世界各地的小猪一起统治海洋!

[Note: Edited to replace my placeholder Chinese text with the much better stuff written by Win]

Some piggies are ordinary, and live ordinary lives doing ordinary things. Lucky Piggies, on the other hand (or is it a hoof?), lead blessed lives as everything they touch turns to gold. But when that doesn't happen, they simply steal what they want. Because that's what pirate pigs do!

Lucky Piggies is the Chinese and English-speaking daughter guild of Bad Piggies, ranked number four in the world during its last trophy push. The guild is led by Captain Win of China, Bad Piggies most elite war hog who achieved a score of nearly 900 previously. Current membership requirements are only that you have at least a Level 5 Pirate Hall, are active in guild chat, treat other members with respect and use the social messaging app QQ (featuring real-time English-Chinese translation) to stay in touch with fellow members. Elite pirates should also be prepared to join parent guild Bad Piggies during its monthly trophy pushes.

Lucky Piggies is a demonstration of the guiding creed of parent Bad Piggies: achieve world domination by uniting piggies from around the world!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    Tex and Willard like this.
  2. Floki

Floki Captain

ขี่ช้างจับตั๊กแตน totally agree

3. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

What I learned from this post is that Bizzark actually does not speak Thai. Shocking!!

Peg-Leg likes this.
  4. Floki

Floki Captain

No never said i did but seem to fit and I am familiar with the proverb.55555

5. Tex

Tex Commodore

Oink! Oink! Welcome to the family Lucky Piggies!
    [​IMG]

Ashraman and Floki like this.
  6. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

I see! I plugged the Thai characters into Google Translate and it returned gibberish. But it is far from perfect.

7. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Tex, that's iconic Lucky Piggies imagery right there!

8. Floki

Floki Captain

To ride an Elephant to catch a grasshopper.
    Or a cute way of saying over kill.555
    No I speak barely passable Thai but enough to get me fed watered and never lost and short convo's but its always about food anyway.555

9. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I enjoy Thai food in the U.S. a lot, but when I went to Bangkok, not so much. The day I found bread was a good day. The day my friend bought a bag of fried sparrows from a street vendor, not a good day. I left Thailand after having every gastro-intestinal disorder known by the best doctors occur to my body. And I drank bottled water everywhere!

The night before leaving we drank all night because I would surely sleep on the plane for the two incredibly long flights I had to take. That did not happen.

And while I was gone, O.J. got off that murder charge thing.

10. Floki

Floki Captain

Yes I found the same thing first time to Thailand but it's a case of learning where to go now I have had not so much luck in China

11. 爆头船长

爆头船长 Powder Monkey

是台湾的公会?

12. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Floki,

That's a cool proverb I will remember! We have two members who live in Thailand: one is a Thai and the other an Irish expatriate, Johnny Doe, who teaches scuba diving. I expect you'd enjoy talking to Johnny. Come visit sometime!

Floki likes this.
  13. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

爆頭船長你好,

Lucky Piggies是所有華人跟各個國家的人可以加入的分會。我現在住台灣但是我不是華人,中文也不流利,請原諒我!沒學過簡體字。原來的中文部分是我自己寫的,待會LuckyPiggies的船長Win會幫我修改。

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  14. 爆头船长

爆头船长 Powder Monkey

哦,游戏愉快!希望以后可以和你们切磋或者联盟!

15. Lucky Piggies_Win

Lucky Piggies_Win Powder Monkey

欢迎各位加入Lucky Piggies ,Lucky Biggies是全球Top 4的Bad Piggies的中文分会,
    [​IMG]

我是分会Captain Win[​IMG] ,请各路船长多多指教!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    Super-Nor likes this.
  16. Lucky Piggies_Win

欢迎有机会一起联盟!我们同步也会在国内贴吧和大家一起分享信息,谢谢!

Tex and Ashraman like this.
  17. Lucky Piggies_Win

謝謝Captain Bill,我們遵從主會的信仰:團結世界各地的小豬,一起統治海洋

Tex and Ashraman like this.
  18. Ashraman

Ashraman First Mate

Win, that was beautifully written. We unite the Piggies across the world, and then together we conquer it!

Tex likes this.
  19. 爆头船长

爆头船长 Powder Monkey

国内贴吧 ?你叫什么名字

20. Bryno

Bryno Crew

Someone is always pointing the finger. Make me a little uncomfortable.

Ashraman and Floki like this.