[1.3.2 - 2.3.0] Defeating the Big Fish Pushes Incorrect Notification

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by c00ni, Nov 15, 2014.

1. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Defeating this:
    [​IMG]

Shows this:
    [​IMG]

Inconsistent.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Maybe it ate a mushroom during battle and became a huge fish.

3. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

This bug remains unresolved in v1.3.3

4. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

This bug was first reported in 2014 and remains unresolved in 2016.
    In its present state, the game pushes a "You have fought and defeated the Bigger Fish!" notification for regular "Big Fish"

5. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Are you sure it is not due to inflation? When I kill bigger fish I get a push notification saying
    "You have fought and defeated the Bigger Bigger Fish!"

:D:rolleyes:;)

6. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

This often occurs with me, I just don't bother to point it out. But of course, it needs to be fixed soon. Sometimes confuses me as to what I really attacked!

7. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

I highly recommend that you verify the push notification. You may in fact be getting the "You have fought and defeated the Biggest Bigger Big Fish" notification. Unfortunately, the push notification still doesn't differentiate between Eastern Biggest Bigger Big Fish and Western Biggest Bigger Big Fish. I can't wait until the Norther Biggest Bigger Big Fish and the Southern Biggest Bigger Big Fish are made available, as rumor has it, these latter two Biggest Bigger Big Fish have the biggest bigger big BP drops. :D:rolleyes:;)